I'm tired of the views of a lot of people that think that because I don't work (it could be any job) I'm not a productive member of society! Crap! Even worse, some people even think I don't have a reason to be tired. Being in the System, I have a lower degree of respect and dignity from a lot of people, especially people in Healthcare. In general, I have less credibility than the people giving me services.
These are, generally, the views of many people. Many in the System would rather, in most incidents, believe anyone else, other than the service recipient and would come up with any and all excuses to make the service recipient not credible!
I say: Unless people in the System stop using my health issues as an excuse to question my credibility, they will be terminally delusional
This is a general statement. This is how most people I encountered in the System think.
I want to thank the people I've met who know ME for Me! They've, especially caregivers who know ME, and choose not to know me as the disabilities I live, the wheelchair that I use to get around with or what's written down and told to them about me. NO! They took time with me and know inside of me, my heart, my soul, the real me that's not obvious to the eye.
Please, look past what's obvious.The real me isn't seen right a way but, look closely and you'll see inside my heart and know ME! Evelyn M. Pinto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024