Some days it seems that whatever you do, even if you try to make something wrong, right; well, it turns out even more of a disaster! Ever have those days?
My mother (when I was a child) used to tell me to go back to bed and get up again. In that case, how many times to I go to bed and get up over again? At what number do I stop?
Maybe some days were meant to spend in bed OR maybe some days were meant not acknowledging some people's or/and the world around me's existence.
In life, we have those times but tomorrow brings the hope and realization of how wonderful the world is and how loving and precious the people in it truly are!
Thank you, Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024