Good Morning Friends! I look out my window and see a blue sky, trees starting to turn into their Autumn dress, bushes that have grown where they meet me at my window, etc... I see the wondrous creation of Our God!
I know there are people outside my apt going about their daily business.
Then POOF! I realize the part I play in the world. I am a participant,a person placed in this to to help my neighbor and to give to this world and the people in it.
I don't think of myself, my life as an observer, nor as a victim, etc..
My life, whatever the turns, the hurts, the joy, the laughter, the accomplishments, my whole life is meant is to glorify My Lord!
This morning, I'm going to live my day in a way that will give Him most honor and glory!
Today is a day to "rejoice and be glad!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024