Easter Week 2014

This Easter week was really great! I enjoyed time with my friends, my family, my family in Christ in church and time I spent My Lord!
These times are precious to me! I I give thanks to God every moment that I had times with loved ones, time with church family and very, very special times with My Savior! (The times spent with Jesus were with others in worship at church, in prayer with others and those very meaningful times were just between My Redeemer and me)!
Thank you, Lord, for giving me these times with loved ones and with You! These times I will keep safe in my head and in my heart moments I will recall ehese moments, as memories, when I need comfort and to feel love!
Thank you, My God, for blessing me so abundantly , especially for Life!
Love, Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024