Hope Through Cloudy Days




                                              Hope Throgh Cloudy Days
The hope I had yesterday for a better day today was made known to God. Instead of a a sky filled with masses of clouds., I am looking, from my window, at a warm, clear marvelous beautiful blue sky! I know whatever happens today, and whatever trials I go through on this day, the sky is still blue. God is taking care of me and God is taking care of the world. God is in control! There are trials in my life and There Is Hope For Tomorrow, This Realization of Hope Always There Even Through The Cloudy Days Of My Life! I will probably always have trials but, I know I always have God to see me through the bad stuff as well rejoice with me in the good. Yes, most definitely, God Is in control! praise The Lord! Love,
                                                                                                                                                   Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024