WHAT THE COMPUTER CAN'T DO

          What The Computer Can’t Do
I'm very grateful for the computer and my friends who contact me on Facebook, for the people who read my blog and for the people I email. It's a wonderful way to be in touch with people whom I love to connect with!
The computer is not a human touch, or a physical being! It cannot hold my hand and reassure me. It cannot hold me! The computer cannot hug me! It cannot sense how scared I am when I say everything is okay!
The computer cannot physically be there when I need someone with me!
The computer cannot feel the tears stream down face now, as I cry!
                                                                                                 Evelyn Pinto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024