THE IN BETWEEN



I've been thinking:
Two Dates seem so important to society, our Birth and our death. Really, to me, these dates are just a bookmark, a reminder to people when and where a person was born into this world!
The in between, what we make of your life after our birth, to me is what counts! This journey in this in between state, our life can have great significance! God gives us all the power to change the world! Our Lord gives an example when He walked the Earth of how to love each other and to serve, be of service to our brothers and sisters and to do good that we may glorify Him!
I’m trying God!
How am I doing?
                          Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024