Pain and Trials Of Needing The Hospital 5-24-14



It's one of those times in Life that I just have to move, one step in front of the other! If I can't move by steps, I'll drag myself!! If I am still struggling and after trying and trying,and still can't possibly do it alone, I know I've reached the point help, help that only the acute setting of a hospital can give! While going through this time of trial and pain, I have been desperately calling for My God to please get me through this !
Yes, My Family and Friends, I am in the Hospital again! It's so very frustrating to me to need the care of a hospital the many times that I do! I feel alone, while still asking God for reasons of having to continually have to go through all this difficult stuff!.
If anyone could call me me or visit me in the hospital, I would gladly welcome this! It would lift my spirits a lot to have contact with people besides hospital staff!
(If you want to know where I am, please ask family members and close friends). Signing off, from a sick, sad and feeling misplaced,

                                          Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024