I've been a week today inpatient in the hospital. Tomorrow I am going home. Though the time in the hospital will soon come to an end, my fighting just to have some form(s) and medical and emotional stability in my life, seems like it will never end!
I'm always fighting, fighting to have some sort of wellness in my life! I'm fighting to be acknowledged as a human being. I'm fighting battles that I, as a person, should not have to fight! I'm fighting for credibility, for respect, for dignity. I'm fighting not to be treated as a diagnosis, as a test object, as just a patient (with no identity as a person! I'm fighting to be judged as a person. I'm so tired, especially fighting battles I should not have to fight!
Way too many people judge me by the wheelchair, my disabilities and where I live, etc....
Besides fighting illnesses in my body and mind, I'm fighting s  I'm always fighting so  people that don't see me as label(s) given me to make it easier to treat me as that label(s)!
People, there is a real person that you see here! I'm a sensitive person, an intelligent person. If  you want to see me and know me, look past the obvious!!, See me, as the "person" I am, not anything else but, a child of God! Then, you'll be able to see inside my soul!  

                                                          A Tired,  Evelyn (Pinto)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024