I WISH....... 10-3-14

I wish I could have seen the sky last night as the sun went down.
I wish I could have seen the sunrise this morning.
I wish, today, I could hear the birds sing,, see the  squirrels hide from us humans and feel the wind on my back.
I wish I could be outside to see and feel God's Miracle of Nature.

I am a grateful to be alive person, who is now a patient  (and has been for 6 days and nights)  in a hospital bed, in a hospital room and in the hospital. Still!

                                                                                                Evelyn Pinto
                                                                                                October 3, 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024