SHELTERED IN THE ARMS OF GOD 10-4-14

Sometimes God leaves me on a path. I may not know where.  It may not be where I want to go but, I trust Him, knowing that He will always take care of me. This does NOT mean I'm going to just sit back and be a victim of circumstance. No, not at all!
God made me the person I am. As this person, I am still  "His Work In Progress!"
I trust God and will always ask My Lord's guidance, protection and safety. I will ask Him  for everything in prayer.
You know something? In this tilt-a-whirl of life, I know I'll be ok.
I know this because I am in the arms of God!
Wherever I go from here, home or somewhere else, I know that' it's where God needs to be and that's where I’m supposed to be!
                                  Evelyn  Pinto

                                 October 4, 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024