A PRAISE 11-4-14

Dear Friends,
My lung disease, I feel is getting progressively worse. Even in these hard times, I go on and move forward. 
I have been blessed.
I have been blessed with a hospital, and the people who work there, who have treated me and have cared  for me the many times that I have been sick. Mount Auburn Hospital continues to give me treatment and care at a level of superior excellence. I have been blessed with a family who loves me and have been there for me. I have been blessed with the love, companionship and devotion of true, genuine friends. I have been blessed with a church family who have not only accepted me but have modeled the way to a Christian life. I have been blessed with A Savior who promised, even in my difficult times of pain, sickness and trial as well as times of joy, laughter, accomplishments that  He would never, ever leave me.
Jesus kept His Promise.
Evelyn Pinto

November 11, 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024