LIVING THROUGH THE PAIN 11-13-14

Please pray.
Last night was a night filled with pain. The pain in my legs felt like my legs were being stretched, then broken apart. My breathing has been labored and it even hurts to breathe. 
The pain with my breathing and in the pain my legs had been so paralysing  last night that for a long time, I could not move, think or function.
This morning, still in pain and very, very fatigued,I I felt there was too much morning , not enough coffee! When I finally was ready for morning, it was afternoon!  It's tonight now, I'm wondering when this pain will end. I'm still wondering and...........
                                                        Evelyn     
                                                       11-13-14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024