MYSTICAL, MAGICAL, MARVELOUS BIRTHDAY PARTY MAH 11-3-14

God Is Good!
Life Is Good!
I am in the hospital. I have been since Thursday 10-30-14
I am probably going home tomorrow.
I have a progressive  lung disease and I feel it is getting worse.
In the midst of all this pain and sickness, I had a party!
The chaplains at Mount Auburn, Beth Loomis and Mary Harrison gave me a birthday party today. Father Sunday was welcomed by me into the Pastoral Care Dept. at Mount Auburn Hospital  by coming to my party.
Mount Auburn Hospital is a place I have been going for my medical treatment and care. It has  been a safe place for me with compassionate, experienced, kind people knowledgeable about my condition(s) and about me.
This magical, mystical event was a celebration of 5 years of love, caring, compassion and devotion to me by Beth and Mary and the staff at Mount Auburn Hospital. This awesome time told of my great love and concern for Mary and Beth and for everyone who has given me treatment and care at Mount Auburn Hospital!
It was Magical Marvelous Time!
Evelyn Pinto

11-3-14






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024