CHILDREN AND MYSELF IN A WORSHIP SERVICE 11-9-14

Many of you who know me know of my great faith in 

God and also know I've accepted Jesus as My Savior 

quite some time ago
.
If there us an opportunity to worship God with others, 

I will take all and every opportunity to do so.. This is 

whether it be going to the church or church coming to

me (coming to the building I live in).

My favorite time, now, in church is being with and 

teaching the children.

Here are some pictures of the children and myself in a

worship service.

                                                                                                      Evelyn Pinto

                                                                                                      November 9, 2014








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024