EASTER WITH FAMILY, WITH FRIENDS, IN CHURCH AND WITH JESUS 3-27-16





Easter was very special for me this year!
Just the thought, that someone suffered and died for me, was more than I can fathom.
My 1st thought, when I awoke this morning,  was to thank Jesus for His ultimate sacrifice.
I had coffee with Pat, a dear friend early Easter morning.
Then off we both went to church!
After a great time with close friends, Maureen and Eleanor, I went to my family's Easter event!
When my family gets together, it's a celebration with good food and great company!
It was an awesome time,!
It was a great time, but, now, I'm totally exhausted and ready for bed!'
Thank you, Jesus, for everything you've done for me and continue to do !
Thank you, Jesus, for Your ultimate sacrifice, making my salvation possible!
Praise God!
Love, peace and prayers,
Evelyn Pinto
March 27, 2016








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024