INPATIENT AT THE HOSPITAL: PNEUMONIA 3-19-16


My medical team and I are planning for a Monday 9-21-16) discharge from the hospital.
I have a viral pneumonia.
It began with the stomach virus that traveled through the building in which I live (and everywhere else) and went to my lungs.
Due to my COPD and asthma, my body is more vulnerable to respiratory diseases than most people.
Thus, I got pneumonia (again)!
I'm so weak, very fatigued and totally exhausted, totally!
It will take time before I'm "me" again!
I do have strong faith in God and that there is a reason (maybe reasons) for everything.
If this is a step on the journey of my life, I'm going to maintain love, positivity and a strong will, among other strengths that God has equipped me with.
I'm not perfect and do have my down times, so I pray.
I pray for others and then for myself for the strength to get over this pneumonia - quickly!
I never did get that patience thing!
Love, peace and prayers,
                                Evelyn Pinto,
                               March 19, 2016




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024