I'M THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD, 3-30-16





I'm so grateful to be alive and have as good quality of life, which I do.
People may not think I’m in a great space but, I am!
I love God, life, and people!
I have much love in my life.
I'm so grateful for being blessed with so much love!
I'm in the hospital a lot because of my COPD, asthma, congestive heart failure, etc..
So you can see how grateful I am to be alive!
The doctors, nurses and all the people in the hospital that I go for my medical care are kind, compassionate, intelligent and knowledgeable of my medical conditions.
I don't like being sick but, I'm grateful that I can go into the hospital and get care from so many amazing people.
I'm grateful to these hard working (inpatient and outpatient) hospital staff!
I'm blessed to have a loving and supportive family!
I'm so blessed to have my apartment in this assisted living, with people who care about me.
I'm so fortunate to have caring, supportive and loving friends!
I’m blessed to have God walk with me through the difficult stuff and rejoice with me in my good moments!
People, I'm the luckiest person in the world!
                                       Evelyn Pinto

                               March 30, 2016 (edited)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024