GOD BRINGS STILLNESS TO ME, IN THE HOSPITAL 3-17-16


I am on a medical unit at the hospital I go for my medical care.
I have pneumonia again.
Life gets scary at times but, trusting in God means I surrender to Him.
I find peace and serenity knowing God is taking care of me.
He cures this pneumonia that's attacking my body.
God stills my being and brings calmness to this hectic, scary hospital world.
I lay awake, at 2:20 am, in this hospital bed, in this hospital room, in this hospital praying, pleading with My Lord to take care of my family and friends and to take care of me.
God Is Good All The Time!
Love, peace and prayers,
Evelyn Pinto
March 17, 2016





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024