I;M HOME, HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL 9-22-2016



I'm home from the hospital!
I was discharged today.
Through this time, as a patient in the hospital,  God has been faithful to me.
God has blessed me with ways to manage the severe and intense pain I experience.
My infection is nearly gone and my other health issues are stable.
God, through my health professionals, church, family and friends has put me in a stable and loving place; physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually.
Though I still have so much that I have to go through, I know I am not alone.
Jesus is always with me and fights for me.
I can't be in a better place than with Jesus!
With sincerity, prayers, hope and love,
                            Evelyn Pinto
                           September 22, 2016

*I would like to thank the doctors, nurses, primary care assistants and all those who helped me and were part of my journey as an inpatient in the hospital this week.







                        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024