LIFE WITHOUT THE COMPUTER 9-20-16






For over a week, I have been without a computer.
This time, without my computer, has been difficult and frustrating.
It is not the computer itself that I miss but, it's not being able to write. 
Writing has always been my therapy. 
Writing, for me, is an effective manner in which I communicate my thoughts feelings and emotions.
My writings have also been the way I communicate to others, my life and how the world has effects me.
I have been writing poems and stories since I could hold a pencil.
What I write now, tells the world how I live, as a person with physical and emotional disabilities.
Common things, like showering, walking and going out into the world, are battles for me.
Yes, I am grateful for life!
I am blessed, especially, with my family and my friends.
My relationships are loving, supportive and sound.
My faith in God is strong and powerful!
Yes, at this point of my life, I see what is really important.
I know people for what they are.
I realize how God is working in my life.
I see beauty, where others see old.
I see a flower, where others see a weed.
I see the future, where others see a crying child.
I see God working on a solution, where others see the impossible!
With sincerity, hope and love,
                            Evelyn Pinto
                           September 20, 2016





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024