RAIN FALLING ON MY SHOULDERS 9-29-16




My life has been erratic lately.
I was discharged from the hospital last Thursday.
I have been jumbling people and my time.
I have danced in the rain, allowing the raindrops fall lightly on my shoulders.
I felt, touched, smelled,  and tasted the rain as it fell from the sky.
The rain has a way of cleansing those negative feeling, as it washes the sidewalks  in front of my home.
I love the rain!
My health may never  be anything more than stable.
My life may never meet society's status quo.
I do have life. today
God has blessed me with this Life!
I'm grateful for the relationships my life encompasses.
These life relationships are filled with mutual acts of love, support, Christian ethics, prayers and hope.
I embrace life as I embrace the future!
I so love Life!
            Evelyn Pinto
           September 29, 2016




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024