A DIFFICULT DAY IN THE HOSPITAL 2-23-17


I woke up early this morning.
It was not in my own bed.
I woke in a hospital bed on a medical unit in the hospital where I receive my medical care.
I washed up, put on a favorite perfume that I had with me and wore some of my nice jewelry.
Because I am inpatient in the hospital, I still want to be me.
I don't ever want to be so lost that I forget the person I am.
Even in the vast world, a person can get so lost.
Putting on my best stuff compliments even hospital jonnies. The perfume gives an aromatic flavor to what usually is a sterile hospital smell.
I also feel better when I make the extra effort to do this.  Love and prayers,.  _ 
                Evelyn Pinto
               February 24, 2017





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024