HAVING FUN WITH KOOKY GLASSES 2-14-17





                          Valentine's Day
I showed love every day to everyone on this day, while having fun in the process!
Wait amoment, I try to show love to everyone every day.
The difference today is that it's Valentine's Day and it is also a day of love and, also, for having fun. 
I'm having real, ecstaic fun wearing my rose-colored and heart shaped glasses.
As you well know, I'm a great advocate of fun!
I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day!
Friends, I'm single, or as I refer to it as:  "Individually Owned and Operated"!
I don't have a significant other in my life!
I like to see Valentine's Day as a celebration of love!
So, my friends, I show love today to everyone I meet.
Wait, I show a lot about me from wearing these rose colored, heart shaped and kooky glasses!
"Carpe Diem!"
Love,
        Evelyn Pinto
       February 14, 2017




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024