MANGO,THE THERAPY DOG, VISITS 2-13-17





Mango, the therapy dog, and her human, Corina, came to visit us at the residence in which I live. 
Mango was quite popular with me and with my friends , who are also residents in the building in which we all live.
I loved being with this fabulous animal.
I even dropped to the floor to play with Mango.  
I will tell you these 3 things my dear friends: 
(1) It was totally amazing playing with my new 4 legged friend.
(2) It easy getting down to the floor to play with Mango. 
(3) It was very challenging trying to get back up!
Thank you, Mango and Corina for visiting us!
We enjoyed meeting and playing with you!
Please come again and you can even bring your human!
         Evelyn Pinto
        February 13, 2017






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024