A JOYOUS FAMILY OCCASION, KELLI'S BRIDAL SHOWER 8-6-27






My Family got together for a celebration, a Bridal Shower!
My cousin, Kelli (my cousin, Maria’s daughter) is getting married!
This event, the bridal shower, yesterday (8-6-17) brought my family out to the Mount Vernon Restaurant in Somerville, Mass.,  to celebrate with Kelli and her husband-to-be, Bruce.
Kelli’s Bridal Shower yesterday was a joyous occasion among family and friends!
We laughed, we talked with each other, we played games and we ate.
The food was tasty and scrumpscious!
Oh, I can’t wait ’til the wedding.
Kelli and Bruce will have an Autumn Wedding in September.
Congratulations Kelli and Bruce!
                    Evelyn Pinto
                   August 7, 2017











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024