WHEN DARKNESS SURRENDERS TO LIGHT 8-30-17




I left the state of sleep earlier than usual and avidly traveled to the realm of consciousness.
It was a weird time of the morning, still dark, when I, still sleepy, stumbled outside.
It was a strange but, wonderful feeling that arose in me.
This was when I became an active participant at a time when night surrendered to day.
It felt miraculous as I watched light emerge from the darkness.
I gazed upward and, in prayer, and gave thanks for becoming a witness to a Miracle from God!
Love, a graciously grateful,
                            Evelyn Pinto
                            August 30, 2017





                                Photographs taken by
                                      Evelyn Pinto



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024