PRAYING,HEALING, BEING 7-4-17


It was on a Sunday night when I, freezing and feverish and was experiencing difficulty breathing.
Knowing my body, I realized that something was horribly wrong with me.
I called an ambulance and asked the EMT’s to transport me to the hospital I go for my medical care.
By the time I arrived at the Emergency Room, my fever was 103.9
I don’t remember much of what went on in that room in the Emergency Department that night.
I do know that the doctors and nurses, tirelessly, worked all night to stabilize me from the sepsis and pneumonia that was attacking my body..
I’m home now, after spending a week in the hospital.
I am gradually remembering more of the details that happened in the Emergency Room, when I was so sick with sepsis and pneumonia.
At times, I get frightened, anxious and distracted.
There are other times when I am so grateful to God for Life!
I appreciate the treatment and care, which was beyond excellence, presented to me at Mount Auburn Hospital.
I also want to thank everyone who prayed for me.
I know those prayers reached God and He answered those prayers.
I’m grateful to be alive and do so enjoy quality times with family and friends.
There are special times when I, alone, pray and have time with just God and me.
             Evelyn Pinto
             August 4, 2017



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024