EVELYN'S PETITION TO GOD 8-20-17


Today I've been presented with this new day!
I’ve been given a chance to start over and make things right.
The problem is that I have no clue if the world will ever be okay for me, for those I love and for anyone.
This morning I'm praying to You, Lord for help, for peace, for comfort, for stability, for love, for good health and for, well, Lord, the list goes on!
I pray to You, God, that things to be okay in this world and for akk of humankind.
I love and cherish my family, my friends and my church!
Please protect them, Lord!
Please Lord, can you make this world a stable, safe, peaceful, just, and free place for everyone?
I would so appreciate this and will be forever grateful! Love,
                          Evelyn 
                          




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024