THE SUNSET 9-12-17





After a restless night and a long, dreary day, jam-packed day of doctors’ appointments, irritating people and troublesome circumstances, I observed, with an unplanned motivation, the sunset that evening.
Clearly, I witnessed the beauty, the formation and the change happening before me.
The day was long, tiresome and exhausting.
Admiring the sunset that evening changed my perspective of the day and what it had eventually turned out to be.
It was a marvelous and perfect end to my day.
I glanced once more at the sunset.
I bowed my head and gave thanks to God for allowing me to see His beauty, His wonders and His miracles in that day.
Praise God!
            Evelyn Pinto

           September 12, 2017







                           
                         Photographs taken by Evelyn Pinto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024