SEEING GOD'S GOODNESS, DESPTIE THE PAIN 9-8-17




Why is pain so loud?
I am in severe pain.
I live with chronic pain.
In the past few weeks, the severity of the pain I feel is more.
This pain in my body is more frequent and longer in duration.
Going back to the question of the pain being loud, it seems to drown out the good in my life.
My joy, at times, becomes bellows of hurting.
The beautiful things in my life become dreary.
The good times with my friends and family have seemed less.
I realize that God has sent me beautiful wonders and caring people for a reason.
The reason is to cherish them, love them and relish in their beauty despite the pain.
Seeing the love in people and the miracles around me can help me through the pain.
It’s difficult, yes, but, I so want to leave the darkness of pain and go into the light of beauty and love.
Please, God, help me see Your goodness today.
                           Evelyn Pinto

                          September 8, 2017






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024