A WISH FOR MY MOTHER 9-2-17





My mother, Gloria Pinto’s, Birthday is today, August 31st.
Please, if you’re able to, wish het a “Happy Birthday”!
On this August day, my mother is 89 years young.
Besides being the most important person in my life, my mother is also a kind, loving and caring human being!
Everyone who knows my mother is blessed by her empathy, love and compassion for others, and that special, innocent love she has for children.
I think that I’ve inherited the abundant love I have for children from my mother!
My mother, Gloria Pinto, is totally amazing, totally!
I love my mom considerably!
The love I have for my mother has no boundaries.
I pray my mother has a splendid birthday!
I’m fortunate and blessed to have my mother.
I just wish I could spend more time with her.
With sincerity, love and hope,
My mother's daughter,
                        Evelyn (Pinto)
                       August 31, 2017





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024