VERBAL ACCUSATIONS ONLINE 9-27-17


Someone accused me of not being a Christian because of my political beliefs.
First of all, I am a witness of Jesus Christ and I try to be an example of Jesus with love, faith, and an acceptance of other people regardless of age brackets, financial states, political beliefs and religious beliefs.
As a Christian and an American, I really hate name calling and bullying, especially from people who are supposed to the leaders of our country. This kind of rhetoric divides people, rather than unifying people.
I really want people to come together and talk (perhaps eat a meal together).
I may have different beliefs than others.
I hear hateful speech towards me also.
I really dislike verbal attacks and hate speech.
I will, though, defend others’ rights to believe as they do, vote differently and say what you need to say.
It is called “Freedom!”
Please, though, cut out the hate speech toward me, especially on social media.
Thank you!

           Evelyn Pinto


Comments

  1. It is outrageous that whoever this is doesn't have the guts to visit you or call you.
    Why do they hide behind social media ? Name calling and judging not appropriate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024