EASTER, A RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD, THROUGH JESUS 3-31-18





Easter, A Lifelong Relationship with God through the Crucifixion, Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ/ 
With Easter and with other holidays, at times, the day is, more important than what it stands for.
What Easter signifies is a lifelong relationship with Our Heavenly Father made possible through Jesus.
Easter is made anew every second, every minute, every hour, and every day.
All I have to do is believe.
Once I believe and truly accepted Jesus, my life changed.
As I transformed, my life began to fall into place.
I found comfort as I placed my life in God’s Hands.
I live my faith with the security that Jesus walks with me on the journey of my life.
 I’m okay because I am in the Arms of God.
This doesn’t mean my life is easy.
And it certainly doesn’t mean terrible things will not happen.
Life happens, and with life, both horrific and joyful things will happen.
As my life goes on, there is a calm, gentle peace in me.
This peace is a gift from my Savior, Jesus.
I’m safe, sheltered in the mighty Hands of God!
No, my friends, Easter isn’t just one day.
Easter is every day and it’s lifelong!
Oh, What an Amazing God!
                         Evelyn Pinto

                         March 31, 2018












Comments

  1. Lovely sentiments and pictures! Happy Easter !
    ❤️ You

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024