FROM THE HOSPITAL TO HOME 3-16-18






“I’m Home!”
After approximately a week as a medical patient in the hospital, I am finally “Home”!
I was discharged late this afternoon (Friday).
I’m overjoyed to be with my friends again.
I’m looking forward to awesome times with my family, hoping they can visit me.
I was really, really sick!
I was diagnosed and treated for the infamous flu and pneumonia.
Antibiotics and Tamiflu were the treatments, besides being closely observed by the hospital staff.
Because of the diagnoses of Diastolic Congestive Heart Failure, COPD, Asthma, a paralyzed diaphragm in my left lung, IGG deficiency and other debilitating things wrong in my body, I’m a high risk patient.
 I try to remain positive.
At times, I do sulk into my “Evelyn Moments” but, not very frequently or for very long in duration.
I’m home now and I am fortunate to be home.
I’m just going to kick of the shoes, get into a comfortable nightshirt and go to bed!
Maybe it’s what my body has been through (and still going through).  
I need to have healthy sleep, especially, in these times when my body is healing.
It’s going to be an early night for me!
Why? Because gosh, I am wiped out - tired!
Love and prayers,
                       Evelyn Pinto
                      March 16, 2018





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024