THE VISITOR'S WORDS 3-18-18

                    THE VISITOR'S WORDS


The visitor approached
His words were razor sharp
As his words flew at me,
They tore into my soul,
Cutting, tearing and with callous
My mind became a whirlwind
As it fluttered from time, space and being
The visitor continued to speak
In a critical and condescending manner
I shuddered and wept
As he continued, with criticism and condemnation
My tears were as a volcano,
Flooding the room where we both were
It became difficult to breathe
My breath slowed
And felt as if it, and any minute,
My breathing was going to stop
As the visitor departed
I gently cuddled what was left of my soul
Put my head on straight
And with apprehension and fear
Approached the humans again
                     Evelyn Pinto
                    March 18, 2018





Comments

  1. This is very intense. Your visitor could be gentler
    There is never ANY reason to be condescending to anyone! We are all equal in God’s eyes. All opinions are to be respected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t believe that happen. No one including you should be treated as such. You are a wonderful and beautiful being inside and out, no one can take that away from you or make you feel any less than that. I hope you know that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024