EASTER SUNDAY, TIME SPENT WITH FAMILY, FRIENDS AND WITH GOD 4-1-18







I spent Easter with my family and an old friend.
Easter morning, I accompanied my mother and my niece to the Christian Worship Service at Trinity Church.
I know the words of the Pastors, the music, the delightful ballet performance and us worshippers praised God and glorified Jesus Christ.
After this Easter morning worship, my niece, Anita drove my mother and myself to my sister, Roseanna home.
At my sister’s home we enjoyed good food and great conversation with loving family, my sister’s fiancé, Bruce and an old friend, Janice Fantasia.
It was a delightful time had by all!
I will remember this Easter with love, fondness, faith and gratitude to my God, who made this possible.
With sincerity, love and gracious gratitude,
                         Evelyn Pinto
                         April 1, 2018




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024