SINGLEISH 4-9-18


   
                    
                  Singleish
                         
Singleish, or I refer to it as: “Individually Owned and Operated”!
I have been single as long as I have been alive.
That’s 62 years, my good friends.
I also, regrettably, have no children.
I don’t think I’m missing out on life.
I do have a life style dissimilar than most of the people I connect with.
My life is definitely unalike than most and I’m different.
I adamantly say I’m unique!
When people talk of their children and grandchildren, I do listen. Really!
I do so love children!
Being with many younger people, I believe that I’ve planted seeds in these young ones, though I have no biological relation to them.
I don’t think you have to be biologically related to people, especially the young people, to influence them and/or their futures.
Like I have said, I enjoy my single life and I also enjoy participating in the lives of others.
I believe I have the best of both worlds:
I can be alone, if I choose, or be with others, if I desire.
I love humankind and I love being with those of human persuasion, especially my family and those I call my friends
I also enjoy conversing and connecting with acquaintances and even strangers.
Friends, I do crave the solitude of alone time with only myself.
And there are times, my dear friends, I need to be with just God and me!
               Evelyn Pinto
               April 9, 2018






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024