JESUS PROVIDES FOR ME 4-4-18



I know this!
Jesus hears every prayer I utter!
Jesus understands me when no one else in the whole world doesn’t understand!
He sees me in my despair, my desperation, my heartache, my anger, my loneliness and my sadness!
He also rejoices with me in my happiness and in my accomplishments!
He picks me up when I fall!
Jesus is here with me in every smile, every laugh, in the flower that my eyes taste and in every hopeful sunrise and glorious sunset.
Every raindrop that tickles my nose, every encouraging hug and in every kind word that somewhat gently utters to me, I recognize my Savior
I have no need! I have God! I’m blessed!
With love and praises to God,
Sincerely,
        Evelyn Pinto
        April 4, 2018



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024