MEMORIES OF MY FATHER 5-27-18




Thinking About My Father
Dear Dad,
Every time I tell a joke, it reminds of the many times you told jokes that made everyone, especially me, laugh.
Every time I look at baseball, it reminds me of your love for the game.
I remember our times together which consisted of watching Baseball games, especially The Boston Red Sox.
Oh, how you loved The Red Sox.
You and I together, Dad, watching baseball, well, that was” Our Time”!
Looking back, Dad, I wish we had those times today!
Dad, I need to hear your jokes again, watch baseball with you again and hear more of your advice.
Dad, I need to talk to you again.
Where you were in my life is now a void, an empty space in my heart that you left when you died.
I draw back on my memories of you with sadness but, also with fondness and with gratitude to God that He gave you to us for a short time.
Dad, I miss you so, but I draw comfort in knowing God’s taking great care of you!
I wish you here, Dad, with me today!
I need you, Dad!
Love, your daughter,
                      Evelyn (Pinto)
                     May 27, 2018



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024