THE MAGICAL MORNING SKY 5-4-28


These photos show what I saw, gazing at the sky this morning.
This sight in the sky mesmerized me, as I continued to look and really see with my minds eyes, the magnificence displayed in the morning sky.
I was a witness, this morning to God's Miracles, one being this "Magical Morning Sky!"
Like this portion of The Majesty of God, His wonders are all around us.
When we see with the eyes of innocence in a child, we participate in impossibilities becoming possible.
As I walk toward the door, I taste, smell and feel the rain as it sprinkles my shoulders!
God Is Good All The Time!
Love and prayers, 
                   Evelyn Pinto
                   May 4, 2018




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024