OSCAR GREENE, 100 YEARS OLD!






Happy Birthday Oscar!
Happy 100 Years Old!
My friend Oscar is turning 100 years old on May 28, 2018.
That’s 100 years old, my dear friends!
I was at a luncheon to honor Oscar and his devotion, accomplishments and all he’s done for us, residents of the VNA Assisted Living Residences.
This luncheon was at one of the VNA Assisted Living Residences, a place Oscar and myself call “Home”!
Oscar has seen much history in the 100 years that he has been alive.
Oscar has fought in World War 2 and other wars, has witnessed the Civil Rights Movement, presidents come and go and so, so much more!
This man, my dear friend, among other things, is a walking History book!
Oscar is also a renowned author, writing for The Boston Globe, Guideposts and other prominent publications.
Oscar is also my friend, my wonderful, buoyant friend!
I’m fortunate and blessed to have in my life!
Happy 100th Birthday Oscar!
Let’s cheer on the next 100 years, Oscar!
                                 Evelyn Pinto
                                 May 25, 2018







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024