A UTTERLY FREEZING DAY 1-21-19




Dear Friends,
As I gaze out the window of the building I live in, I give thanks to God!
Though it is snowy, icy and bitter cold, outside, I’m safe inside a warm home, where I have enough to eat and drink.
Though the weather outside is treacherous, unsafe and risky, I drink my coffee with the loving assurance that God has taken care of my needs and of me.
It’s 4:35 am and as I ready for the day that God has blessed me with, I surrender this day with my problems, my hopes, my dreams and myself to God!
I know with utmost certainty and faith that God has carried me this far.
God will continue to be my Strength, my Guide and my Savior today and all the days of my life!
So, on thus freezing cold day, as I gaze outside, my eyes become fixated into the heavens.
As I park on my over-pillowed couch and cozy comfortable in my warm and safe apartment, I again give thanks to He, who not only created all of creation but, still has the time to bless me today.
Thank you, God!
Love,
     Evelyn (Pinto)
     January 21, 2019







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024