AN OCTOBER BIRTHDAY GATHERING 10-10-2019





      An October Birthday Gathering
Two close friends of mine, Siroon and Donna, have birthdays in October.
Coincidentally, my birthday is also in October.
Today, October 10th, 2019, we had an October Birthday Gathering for us, in my apartment, to celebrate our birthdays
Our mutual friend, Johanne was also in attendance at our Birthday Gathering because it wouldn’t be a party without Johanne!
I set up birthday plates, birthday napkins and birthday candles, including a wide assortment of birthday decorations.
There were gifts for my friends and, yes, there were even Birthday Hats for the 3 of us!
We talked, we ate cookies and muffins, (muffins that were decorated with long, starry candles), we had Klondike ice cream sandwiches and yes, we had our wine, Red wine to be exact.
An hour and a half passed, the 4 of us were still eating, drinking and talking, while having an awesome time.
We were totally enjoying the company of one another!
It’s another birthday, another year I have lived and I look forward to more opportunities in this coming new year of my life.
Yes, I have been given a gift of another year to do all sorts of stuff, including making new friendships and rekindling old friendships, helping my fellow human being and loving others, regardless of their financial status, religious beliefs, political orientations or family structure.
I will love my fellow human being for their similarities and still love my fellow human, despite our differences!
With sincerity, love, graciousness and gratitude,
               Evelyn Pinto
               October 10, 2019





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024