EVELYN'S BIRTHDAY CONTINUES.... 10-27-2019

 Evelyn's Birthday Episode Continues...

 



   
     Evelyn’s 2 Day Birthday
Yesterday was my Birthday!
Yesterday, my friend, Joan, my mother and my sister, Roseanna visited me, where I live.
My sister, Roberta, planned to visit me yesterday but, got held up, until today.
So, my friends, my birthday continues…
This morning, I spent priceless time with my 2 close friends, Joan and Maureen.
It was an awesome time as we caught up with the lives of each other, over coffee!
Friends, especially friends like Joan and Maureen, are essential to our own wellbeing as well as keeping us on an even keel.
This afternoon (the day after my birthday) was family time!
Precious time was spent with my mother, my 2 sisters, (Roseanna and Roberta), my niece, Telia and Bruce (Roseanna’s fiancé).
This was a marvelous time spent with my family!
Cake was eaten and present were exchanged.
My sister, Roseanna, created this cake of flowers, a gift I absolutely love!




My sister, Roberta and my niece, Telia, gave me a colossal ceramic angel!
Anybody that knows me, realizes the love I possess for these heavenly creatures.
My friends, my Birthday was totally spectacular!
Thank you, all of you, for the birthday greetings, well wishes and support!
I appreciate every one and I am entirely grateful!
Love and prayers,
          Evelyn (Pinto)
          October 27, 2019











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024