IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! 10-26-2019





It’s my Birthday today! Yeah!
It has been a magnificent day!
I am accessorized in Birthday gifts from the earrings and necklace that Amanda gave me to the red sweater that Tia bequeathed me.
My sister, Roseanna, and my mother arrived here, at the building in which I live, late this morning.
We enjoyed lunch and many cups of conversation!
My sister, Roseanna, created a gift for me like no other.
Her gift, which I totally love, is a cake made of flowers.
This cake of flowers is just ecstatically spectacular!
My sister, Roberta, could not come to my family gathering as planned.
Roberta is coming tomorrow.
So, my friends, this Birthday episode is continued until tomorrow….
          Evelyn Pinto
          October 26, 2019



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024