"I'M HOME!" 1-4-2020





“I’m Home!”
I’ve been discharged from the hospital.
Though fatigued, weak and fragile, I’ve decided to take my broken body and go home.
I am now continuing my recovery from this infection that required antibiotics, at home, where I am more comfortable
I know I can recover quicker among the familiar, whether it be my own apartment, among my own stuff, or the smiling faces of my friends, who greeted me warmly and with genuine affection on my return.
Yes, my friends, it’s wonderful to be “Home”!
Thank you, all of you, for prayers, well wishes and words of support!
I am grateful for, not only all of your words of support but, also, for every one of you who prayed for me!
Thank you!
With sincerity, love and gracious gratitude,
     Evelyn Pinto
     January 4, 2020







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024