BATTLING NEW HEALTH CHALLENGES 1-11-2020





Dear Friends,
I am experiencing new health challenges.
This is addition to the several health battles I’m fighting, and have been battling for some time.
My friends, I am going for a MRI of my left hip this coming Monday.
My doctors seem to think that I need a hip replacement.
(At times, the pain in my left leg (hip) feels totally unbearable)!
The MRI will give a definite whether I need a hip replacement or not.
Long term use of Prednisone is the past, is a huge factor causing this hip problem.
I did have had other tests on my left hip that suggested an MRI be done.
I had a Mammogram last week.
I am being called back for more imaging, and more in depths tests and procedures, concerning last week’s Mammogram.
I think this is enough for a while!
Please keep me in your prayers.
I promise to keep you updated on the results of my tests and on these new emerging health problems.
Love, a frazzled and faithful,
              Evelyn Pinto
              January 11, 2020





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024