THANK YOU, MY FRIENDS! 1-15-2020



Dear Friends,
First of all, I would like to thank all of you for your prayers and your kind words of support!
I know those many, many prayers reached Heaven!
I also know that God was touched by all of you, who took the time to pray for me.
I, myself, was touched by all those prayers coming through on my Facebook page and on other forms of social media!
I was totally amazed over those hundreds of prayers, especially by those wonderful souls who had never met me!
Thank you, my friends, thank you!
I’m touched, grateful and I’m blessed by every one of you!
The good news now is that I do “not” need Hip Replacement Surgery! HOORAY!
The pain was in my hip was caused by a torn tendon.
The surgeon’s recommendations was a month of Physical Therapy to improve motion in that area and relieve pain.
The other great news, after another Mammogram and Ultrasound was that I just needed to follow up in 3-5 months with another Mammogram and another Ultrasound.
The doctor assured me that he did not think it was Breast cancer.
The results of these differing medical problems sent my mind and body in a mode of relief, gratitude and praise to God!
Friends, I feel that these great tests results could not have been possible without your prayers!
Thank you, my friends! You are all in my thoughts and prayers tonight and always!
I am grateful to all of you and blessed by your love, kindness and support!
I am also honored to call every one of you “my friend”!
I still live with pain and several medical problems but, I am a warrior and a survivor!
I feel even better now because I have so many of you supporting me and praying for me!
Thank you again!
With sincerity, love and gracious gratitude,
           Evelyn (Pinto)
          January 15, 2020



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024