MOTHER AND ME 8-25-2020

The Colonoscopy went, I guess, okay.

I would like to thank everyone for their prayers, kind words and well wishes!

I was under general anesthesia so, I was completely out!
I want to thank my doctors, nurses and my medical team for their outstanding medical care and treatment!
I want to thank, also, my sister, Roseanna, for driving to the hospital, staying at the hospital, then driving me to my mother's home.
Yes, I decided to take this opportunity to spend a few days with my mother.
Time with my mother has been sweet, precious and so amazing!
We do ordinary things things, like watching TV together, eating together, praying together and enjoying moments of splendid simplicity with each other!
Yes, with my mother the ordinary becomes extraordinary!
May God bless my mother!
May God bless all mothers!
With love, sincerity and prayers,
Evelyn, at my mother's home.
August 19, 2020



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024